You are here
Uniform Dress Code
A new uniform dress code was established at Eugene Reimer Middle School that is in effect September 2012. Students, parents, and staff worked together to determine the dress code requirements for all students who attend our school.
Quick Reference Guide for Uniform Dress Code
- Bottoms: Black (no rips and not faded)
- For boys: Can be jeans, dress pants or dress shorts
- For girls: Can be jeans, dress pants, capris, dress shorts, skirt and/or skort (skirt and short/combo) with red, white or black leggings (No tights of any kind)
- Tops: Plain White or Red collared polo shirt (no logo) and/or red or white dress shirt
- Crested Item: All students must wear a crested item for Field Trips, Assemblies and Special Visitors
- (Only available from Able Cresting) V-neck sweater, button sweater, 1/4 zipper hoodie, pocket hoodie or black polo shirt
- Additional accessories: black or red tie (boys/girls)
- Gym uniform: All students must wear gym uniform of black shorts and red, black or grey t-shirt. House color t-shirts are available for purchase online through the School Cash Online website. Families are encouraged to purchase ERMS gym shorts from Able Cresting.
Able Cresting phone number: 604-864-9728